Chunky Knit Bed Runner
Decorate your bed with this chunky knit bed runner and be surprised how such a little change can make your room look so much more wonderful. This is a must-have decor piece for your cozy bedroom arm knitted from premium quality merino wool.
- Arm knitted from the softest merino wool
- Super cozy and warm
- 13 colors to choose from
- Anti-allergic; gentle for sensitive skin; no itch
- Ethical and Eco-Sustainable
- Global Organic Textile Standard
- Oeko-Tex certified free of harmful chemicals
- No Mulesing
- 13 Colors available: please see the last product shot image for color options
- For Single & Twin Size Bed: (60 x 165cm)
- For Queen and King Size Bed: (60 x 245cm)
|Colors (choose wool color)||
Beige, Dusty pink, Graphite gray, Gray, Mint, Mustard yellow, Navy blue, Sky blue, Soft green, Soft lavender, Teal, White, Wine red
|Sizes (choose a size)||
Single & Twin Size (60 x 165cm), Queen and King Size (60 x 245cm)
All orders can be handmade in 2-3 business days.
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
We offer FREE SHIPPING for all chunky knit pieces over US$75.
All items are shipped from Latvia, Europe.
- Standard shipping cost (for orders under $75): $32 worldwide
- Estimated shipping time: 5-7 business days
Each product is incredibly special due to superior quality and craftsmanship with which it’s created. Every item is handmade with the most precious care.
All products are created from highest quality, organic certified superfine merino wool. It has many outstanding benefits. It’s natural, soft, breathable and anti-allergic, making them the best option for kids, pets and those with sensitive skin. It regulates body temperature and is static and fire resistant. Merino wool is also biodegradable and renewable resource which is important for nature sustainability. They’re superb to the touch and remarkably warm. Superfine merino wool is also absolutely beautiful as it absorbs every colour shade with a rich depth.
We believe in fair, ethical and eco-sustainable business which doesn’t do harm for both – people and nature. Let’s experience the softest and warmest touch of nature together!
Merino wool is delicate material, so dry cleaning is recommended. However it is also heat-resistant, so you can iron it at a high temperature. As all products are made from pure merino wool, then they may shed a bit in the beginning. However after being in use – they stop. It’s just a normal natural process for all pure fine wool products, e.g. alpaca, mohair, cashmere etc. Little fluffs can be easily removed with hands.
RETURN & POLICIES
RETURN & POLICIES
We do not accept return or exchanges for personal hygiene reasons.
In the rare case to return an item, the conditions have to be in compliance with the following regulations:
- Item must be unused
- Item must bet in it’s original packaging
- Item must have all the materials which were together with it on the delivery
- Item must have attached all the labels it had with it
- You must submit the return claim within 3 days from receiving the item. Claim must be done electronically via e-mail
- Valid reason (to be discussed with us)
- You have to contact us before sending back the item
In case of returning the item, you will be refunded product value only. We do not cover the shipping cost for returns.
We will not be held responsible for any harm, damage or death caused directly or indirectly by our products or materials.
HOW ARE OUR PRODUCTS CRAFTED?
Wool Art's chunky knit products are made from the highest quality organic certified superfine merino wool. Each product is incredibly special due to superior quality and craftsmanship with which it's created. They are heavenly soft, silky and smooth; superb to the touch and remarkably warm. Every item is handmade with the most precious care in Latvia, Europe, making them the best choice for kids, pets, and sensitive skin.