Rose Vineyard Headpiece
A romantic and delicate statement piece that exudes the beauty of the botanical in all its crowning glory. This lovingly handmade headpiece featuring refined details is a popular design for the bride who wants a refreshing look with a classic appeal.
Please note that maximum care and attention will be given to create each unique piece, minimal variations are possible due to its artisan handmade origin.
We offer the option to add a free watercolor greeting card to your item. If you would like to add a card to your order, simply include your personal message in the “Notes” section at checkout. The card features 100% cellulose paper, 300m/m² fine grain, and measures 10.5cm x 15.5cm (see the last photo for your reference).
- Materials: Swarovski® crystals, hand painted flowers, enameled brass leaves, beads, river pearls, bohemian crystals, plated wire
- Measurement: Approx. 29cm in length
- Light-weight for maximum comfort
- Ways to wear: this piece can be beautifully worn as a crown (with or without a veil), wrapped in a bun, between a braid, or even as a jeweled necklace with the addition of ribbons
- 100% handmade in Italy
Each item is handmade with love; production time is 2-3 weeks after purchase. This estimated processing time does not include the shipping time.
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
We offer FREE Standard Shipping worldwide. All items are shipped from Italy with tracking number and delivery confirmation.
- Standard shipping (2-4 weeks worldwide): FREE
- Express shipping option available (1-3 days worldwide): $25
All our products are made to order and we are not able to accept returns and exchanges.
In the event of a defect (not damaged during transit) or non-comformity, please contact us within 48 hours from delivery to discuss the issue.
HOW ARE OUR PRODUCTS CRAFTED?
Based near Venice in Italy, Elibre is born from the passion of owner and designer Elisa, for all things aesthetic and romantic. Each accessory is designed, developed, and handmade in Italy with quality materials such as Swarovski crystals, French lace, and Italian silk. Elibre has worked with thousands of brides from all around the world to create one-of-a-kind designs featuring artisan craftsmanship.