Vienna Column Dress
The Vienna is a contemporary floor length column dress with a round neck, racer back and waist tie. Designed in London this is the perfect modern bridesmaids dress for throwing some moves on the wedding dance floor.
- Fully lined in double layer fabric
- Racer back dress
- Cut for a loose fit at waist
- Side ties
- Floor length
- Lightweight, draped crepe fabric
- Button fastening at back neckline
- Model is 5.9, wearing 4 inch heels and is a size 8
- Strapless bra friendly
*Please see the last image from our product shots for color samples*
- Marine: Somewhere between sage green and aquamarine, our Marine colour looks pretty awesome against most skin tones and is our take on the classic green bridesmaids dress.
- Bluebell: Call us biased but we think our Bluebell makes for the ideal dusty blue bridesmaids dress.
- Coral: You can’t go wrong with this beautifully warm pinky orange hue.
- Oyster: Oyster is the ideal shade for those who want a subtle hint of blush pink but don’t want to go full on marshmallow or as an alternative to an ivory bridesmaids dress or white bridesmaids dress.
- Heather: Our new Heather is the ideal dusky shade of purple, why not team it with our Oyster and Blackcurrant dresses for the ultimate in tonal bridesmaids dressing.
- Blackcurrant: We bloody love a purple bridesmaids dress and what could be more purply than our new Ribena-flavoured shade of Blackcurrant.
- Concrete: The ideal shade if grey bridesmaids dresses are what you are looking for.
- Chianti: or all of you red wine fanatics, our Chianti colour makes for the ultimate Burgundy bridesmaids dress.
- Forest: Bang on trend the Forest is the deepest shade of green, perfect for all those ethereal brides out there, or for people that just like green.
- Ink: Our Ink colour-way is the perfect shade of navy blue, awesome for weddings and special occasions alike.
Marine, Bluebell, Coral, Oyster, Heather, Concreate, Chianti, Forest
XS, S, M, L
SIZE & FIT
SIZE & FIT
Our sizes are designed to fit the following body measurements (cm):
Our ready-to-wear dresses are usually shipped out within 2 business days.
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
Standard Shipping Rate | Estimated Time:
- To UK: $8 | 5-7 working days
- To Ireland and Europe: $15 | 5-7 working days
- To USA, Canada: $18 | 7-10 working days
- To Australia / New Zealand: $37 | 12-15 working days
- To Asia / Middle East / Africa: $32 | 7-10 working days
Your order will be beautifully hand-packed for shipping purpose.
We understand that it can take a while to get all your best girls together so our returns policy lasts 21 days for returns and exchanges from the day you receive your purchase. If 21 days have gone by since you received purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all the labels intact and still attached to the garment. Please note that colors may vary with some styles due to natural variations in the fabric.
Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you and then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note this process can take up to 10 working days from receipt of return.
We can exchange items for alternative sizes, colors or styles. In order to be exchanged all items must be unworn and with all labels still intact. If you would like an exchange, please contact us.
How to return an item
To return an item, please send to:
Rewritten returns, Unit 21, 2 Norman Road, London, N15 4ND, UK.
We would recommend using a recorded, insured service as we cannot be liable for any missing parcels. Please complete the return and exchange form included inside the parcel with your name and if you would like a refund or exchange. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We cannot refund you for any shipping costs incurred.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. For returns coming from outside the UK, please contact us in advance of sending back for advice on best shipping methods.
Made-to-order items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
HOW ARE OUR PRODUCTS CRAFTED?
Rewritten is designed for all of those damn cool bridesmaids and awesome party guests out there. They create beautiful dresses which are chic, sophisticated, a little bit bohemian and take an entirely modern approach to evening wear. All hand designed in London, Rewritten creates flattering, contemporary designs in the most beautiful fabric and colour combinations that you will want to wear again and again.