Akoya Pearl Necklace
Add a luminous dimension to your everyday style with this floating Akoya cultured pearl pendant necklace. A glowing white pearl is suspended along a classic 18k solid gold cable chain that offers a modern twist on a classic pearl solitaire pendant.
- Stones: Japanese Akoya Pearl 9mm in AAA grade with white colour
- Option: 18K Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, White Gold
- Perfect round shape and with an excellent lustre
- Chain length: 38-45cm adjustable
18K Rose Gold, 18K White Gold, 18K Yellow Gold
All orders are made and processed within 10 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, production may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in production, we will contact you via email or telephone.
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
We offer secured free international express shipping (worldwide) for this item. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s); this tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Estimated Shipping Time:
Shipping usually takes around 3-5 business days; however, due to the pandemic, international shipping may expect delays and take up to 21 business days. All items are shipped from Australia.
Please note we do not ship to addresses within the U.S. APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
We aim to create jewelry that shines with its own personality while fitting into the modern trend. Since 2009, our team has brought nothing but the best products with the most reasonable price. These five principles have supported us through the years: using only new gold; only Australian gold; only the best quality diamond; the most natural gemstones; and with the best craftsmanship in the industry. These can be demonstrated in every detail of our products.
Engagement rings are one of the specialties that we are well-known for. From the manuscript design to material acquisition, to the handcrafting process; we make sure that every engagement ring shows the understanding of love from its owners. Offer the best costume jewelry experience to our clients is what we have always been, and always will be focused on.
- Australian gold formula: We use Australian gold formula as the base, of which the percentage of gold is higher than the international standard. Our gold is featured in vibrant colour and suitable hardness for jewellery handcraft.
- Quality diamonds & gemstones: Every 1 of 1000 is selected with VS+ clarity and F+ colour. We also have strict standards in selecting gemstones. All of them are natural and high clarity gemstones which are suitable for collection. No lab-created or treatment.
- Handmade craftsmanship: 17 steps of polishing and casting processes with shiny finishing make our products more stunning; 15-years experienced Italian goldsmiths hand-setting present every gemstone in perfect.
- Personalization: We have been in the high-end custom-made jewellery industry for more than 15 years and provides excellent services for lots of jewellers. We have refined jewellery design system supporting various gemstones and metals. We are able to provide professional advice to make the dream piece for you. We also provide free laser engraving services to give your jewel a personal mark.
Jewelry valuation is available upon request which can be used for insurance purposes. Clients can also go for third-party jewelry appraisal in other institution on their own.
All Purplemay jewelry pieces have a lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects. The following repairs and services are covered at no charge:
Ring sizing* – up to 2 sizes
Re-tipping of prongs
Cleaning and inspecting
*Up to 2 sizes. Not all styles of rings are suitable for resizing and they are excluded from the resizing service under this plan.
*Shipping cost would be borne by yourself.
This warranty does not cover damage to Purplemay branded products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear and/or failure to follow the product’s care advice.
- Incidental or consequential damages;
- Damage from accident, abuse, misuse, introduction of foreign objects into the product, tampering with prongs, unauthorized modifications or alterations, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions;
- Unauthorized repairs and/or parts;
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, peelings, dents that do not impede the mechanical functionality of the item;
- Third-party actions (fire, collision, vandalism, theft etc);
- Loss of diamonds, gemstones or any other parts of the covered product unless such loss was caused by a defect in workmanship and/or materials, without any undue stress or damage;
- Any loss other than a covered breakdown of the product;
- Accessories used in conjunction with a covered product
Please retain your receipt or pass it onto the gift recipient, as the original proof of purchase is the warranty and contact us at info[at]praise.store. If a receipt is not available, a credit card or bank statement will suffice. Purplemay’s designs are subject to international copyright.
For your own security, we would like to point out that defective jewelry should be returned to us by registered mail or as a parcel with return receipt. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We are unable to assume liability for damage, loss or theft during transport.
We will keep you up to date with the progress of your repair/replacement, and the item will be returned to you when the repair/replacement is complete.
Each item comes in a premium Purplemay gift jewelry box and wrapped beautifully as a gift. A high-quality presentation box to keep your jewelry while you’re not wearing it.
We want you to love your purchase! We are happy to offer exchange policies within 7 days if they are defective or damaged because of our manufacture fault. Any piece of jewelry that has not be worn, scratched, damaged, made to order or altered in any way (including resize) and shipped back to us within 30 days of delivery, is entitled to offer a return or exchange. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your proof of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. According to the VIC Customer Affair, no refund is applicable upon change of mind. Refund is only available under circumstances such as manufacture fault.
Additional non-returnable or non-exchangeable items:
- Change of mind
- Sale items
- Engraved items
- Custom order
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
To return a product, please email us at info[at]praise.store first to discuss the problem; then send the item to:
- 403/125 Swanston St, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
- Phone no. 03 9939 5166
And also include the following information:
- Your order number if known
- Your name and address
- A description of the item you are returning
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
HOW ARE OUR PRODUCTS CRAFTED?
Originated in Melbourne, Australia, PurpleMay is famous for its perfection in craftsmanship among the costume jewelry industry. As a high-end jewelry design brand, PurpleMay has attracted many historical families in Australia to remake classics. Over the years, many families have entrusted PurpleMay with their inheritances. PurpleMay aims to create jewelry that shines with its own personality while fitting into the modern trend.
There are no reviews yet.