Moonstone and White Sapphire Cluster Engagement Ring
Moonstone engagement ring with white sapphires clustered, gives out a shiny and bright look.
- Options: 18K Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, White Gold
- Free engraving services (please specify engraving content in the notes section at checkout)
- Natural moonstone 6.0mm*4.0mm*1pc
- 4.0mm*2.0mm*4pcs, 1.8mm*8pcs
About the Gemstone:
Moonstone is a kind of feldspars. Most prized ones are from Sri Lanka and India. It comes in different colours among which blue moonstones are highly valued due to rarity. The meaning of moonstone is in its energy—a nourishing, sensual, deeply feminine energy that knows how to heal and bring you back to wholeness. It is the stone of the moon that can re-energize the mind and body to embrace positivity.
18K Rose Gold, 18K White Gold, 18K Yellow Gold
|Ring Size (Standard US)||
3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4, 4.25, 4.5, 4.75, 5, 5.25, 5.5, 5.75, 6, 6.25, 6.5, 6.75, 7, 7.25, 7.5, 7.75, 8, 8.25, 8.5, 8.75, 9
SIZE & FIT
SIZE & FIT
All of our ring sizes are in standard US sizing.
If you are uncertain about your ring size, or not familiar with US sizing, use this ring size guide to measure your ring size at home, or to find out what your size converts to in standard US sizing.
*Please note this is only a guide and we cannot be responsible for incorrect ring size determination.
All orders are made and processed within 7-10 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
SHIPPING RATES & INFO
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Shipping Flat Rate:
- Australia: Free Shipping
- All other countries: $25
Estimated Shipping Time:
- North America: 3-7 business days
- Europe: 3-7 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 1-2 business days
- Asia Pacific: 2-3 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean: 3-7 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East: 3-7 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa: 3-7 business days
Please note we do not ship to addresses within the U.S. APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
PurpleMay aims to create jewelry that shines with its own personality while fitting into the modern trend. Since 2009, PurpleMay has brought nothing but the best products with the most reasonable price. The five principles have supported PurpleMay through the years. These five qualities of using only new gold; only Australian gold; only the best quality diamond; the most natural gemstones; and with the best craftsmanship in the industry, can be demonstrated in every detail of PurpleMay’s products. Engagement rings are one of the specialties that PurpleMay is well-known for. From the manuscript design to material acquisition, to the handcrafting process; PurpleMay makes sure that every engagement ring shows the understanding of love from its owners. Offer the best costume jewelry experience to our clients is what PurpleMay has always been, and always will be focused on.
- Australian gold formula: We use Australian gold formula as the base, of which the percentage of gold is higher than the international standard. Our gold is featured in vibrant colour and suitable hardness for jewellery handcraft.
- Quality diamonds & gemstones: Every 1 of 1000 is selected with VS+ clarity and F+ colour. We also have strict standards in selecting gemstones. All of them are natural and high clarity gemstones which are suitable for collection. No lab-created or treatment.
- Handmade craftsmanship: 17 steps of polishing and casting processes with shiny finishing make our products more stunning; 15-years experienced Italian goldsmiths hand-setting present every gemstone in perfect.
- Personalization: PurpleMay has been in the high-end custom-made jewellery industry for more than 15 years and provides excellent services for lots of jewellers. We have refined jewellery design system supporting various gemstones and metals. We are able to provide professional advice to make the dream piece for you. We also provide free laser engraving services to give your jewel a personal mark.
WARRANTY & CERTIFICATION
WARRANTY & CERTIFICATION
All products come with a certificate and warranty from PupleMay. Clients can also go for third-party jewelry appraisal in other institution on their own. jewelry valuation is available upon request which can be used for insurance purposes.
The following repairs and services are covered at no charge:
- Ring sizing* – up to 2 sizes
- Re-tipping of prongs
- Stone tightening
- Refinishing and polishing
- Cleaning and inspecting
- Chain and bracelet soldering
- Rhodium plating white gold
- Resetting diamonds and gemstones
- Clasp replacement
This warranty does not cover damage to Purplemay branded products caused by accident, misuse and abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear and/or failure to follow the product’s care advice.
- Incidental or consequential damages;
- Damage from accident, abuse, misuse, introduction of foreign objects into the product, tampering with prongs, unauthorised modifications or alterations, or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions;
- Unauthorised repairs and/or parts;
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, peelings, dents that do not impede the mechanical functionality of the item;
- Third-party actions (fire, collision, vandalism, theft etc);
- Loss of diamonds, gemstones or any other parts of the covered product unless such loss was caused by a defect in workmanship and/or materials, without any undue stress or damage;
- Any loss other than a covered breakdown of the product;
- Accessories used in conjunction with a covered product
No extensive care needed for daily wear. Free cleaning and maintenance services.
Each item comes in a premium Purplemay gift jewelry box and wrapped beautifully as a gift. A high-quality presentation box to keep your jewelry while you’re not wearing it.
We want you to love your purchase! We are happy to offer exchange policies within 7 days if they are defective or damaged because of our manufacture fault. Any piece of jewellery that has not be worn, scratched, damaged, made to order or altered in any way (including resize) within 30 days of delivery, is entitled to offer a return or exchange. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your proof of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. According to the VIC Customer Affair, no refund is applicable upon change of mind. Refund is only available under circumstances such as manufacture fault.
Additional non-returnable or non-exchangeable items:
- Change of mind
- Sale items
- Engraved items
- Custom order
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
To return a product, please send to:
- 403/125 Swanston St, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
- Phone no. 03 9939 5166
- Email: email@example.com
And also include the following information:
- Your order number if known (appears on the top of the confirmation email)
- Your name and address
- A description of the item you are returning
Whether you would like a refund or exchange, if you wish to exchange it for a different item, please contact our team to find out how.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
HOW ARE OUR PRODUCTS CRAFTED?
Originated in Melbourne, Australia, PurpleMay is famous for its perfection in craftsmanship among the costume jewelry industry. As a high-end jewelry design brand, PurpleMay has attracted many historical families in Australia to remake classics. Over the years, many families have entrusted PurpleMay with their inheritances. PurpleMay aims to create jewelry that shines with its own personality while fitting into the modern trend.